Friday, August 12, 2005

The Nerd.

Hmmm. Using my laptop instead of the PC now, since Bro's playing some stupid and childish game there. I just realize my room is a really good place for slacking and relaxing, though it's rather messy (who cares). I mean what's the use packing your room when you know the next minute you would mess it up again. Mom has been a nag about it for a long time already.

We had a mini school break on Tuesday and Wednesday. Happy belated 40th Birthday Singapore!!! Okay, that was so random. Initially, I had plans to mug for my Biology common test on Wednesday, so I decided to finish my ying1 yong4 wen3 on Tuesday. I started staring at my compo book from 9pm and I continued staring at it, having occasional breaks when texting my friends, all the way till 12am! I was waiting for inspiration as my compo guidebook failed me. I scanned through the entire book and there was no related topic for me to at least make references to! I mean, how pathetic can that be. So I forced myself to finish it, and at last, I finished the whole thing at around 1.30 in the morning. Felt really accomplished. Mmm.

Went for facial on Wednesday. Mom brought me. It was rather coolio, but I think my face became worse than before. I CRY! The entire thing lasted for three whole hours. I like the hydro bath. Very nice, and I felt like a Queen actually. Nice service there. Mom's gonna bring me back on the 1st of September. So I was out the whole afternoon, didn't reach home until 7plus. By then, I was so tired that I couldn't be bothered to mug for my Biology at all. Was on the phone with Fairuz till 12plus and we both made a pact to forget about mugging. Argh. I think I failed it. I missed the last page until the last 5minutes! Rushed to fill in logical answers. Sighs.

That night was crazy, I slept at 4.30 again! Was msging the whole time! Ha. But I wasn't feeling sleepy at all. I seriously need sleeping pills. Tasha is one mad woman too. Always calling me up during weird hours of the night and telling me she can't fall asleep! Haha. It’s okay, since I would be awake then too.

I like Thursday. I kept dozing off during lessons, and I realize Tan Han Kiang doesn't give a damn about me. Lovely. For that, I shall ace his paper on Monday. I shall at least attempt to mug for it. Will be a nerd from today onwards. Go Jerdy!

Got back both my SS/Geog and Amaths common tests today. My Amaths result was so hilarious! I mean, it made Xinru laugh (didn’t notice if Grace and Tasha were laughing too). Haha. I found it rather amusing too. Broke my last year record of 4/40. This is terrible and Suresh expects a parent's signature by Monday. Dad and Mom will just laugh their heads off can! But I must insist that I AM NOT STUPID. I think I had mental block then (I AM NOT GIVING EXCUSES!). Anyway, I was still so smiley and happy when I saw the result. Was scolding Gwen and Charmaine for getting 25.5/40 and 26/40 (fyi, I'm seated in the middle of both of them!) I felt so intimidated and small. The most depressing thing was that I expected myself to get a 4 at least! (-_-")

My Geography results was astounding though. I didn't expect pass and Fairuz laughed out loud when she saw my answers!

The dunn and dunn course was so interesting. The speaker reminded me of Austin Power! Especially his laughter! SO adorable. He showed us some self defense martial arts demonstration as well. I think it was rather inspiring. At least, it did get into me that studying is important. I felt a twinge of guilt when we came up one hour late for his course.

After that, all of them went to play netball while Fairuz and I went up to the second level as we saw Mr Sng there. He looked so lonely and poor thing and Fairuz wanted to have a chat with him. So I went to call up random teachers for a chat with them. Miss Begam wasn't around anymore, so I decided to call up Ms Nair! She’s so funny.

She thought I was some teachers and was playing a joke on her, since I started by saying, "Hello Miss Nair! Do you know who I am? I bet you don’t know! *laughters*" And she insisted that I repeated myself as she claimed I sounded familiar and she wanted to guess who I was. Funny woman. So we chatted for a while. I realize Joshua Sng is a very very very very boring person. I tell you, I'll just rot to death if I'm alone with him for 15minutes. Not that it'll happen, but you get my drift.

There's pesta sukan carnival tomorrow morning! And we are supposed to meet at Kallang Netball Centre at 7.05am! I mean, they gotta be kidding. That's like MY Saturday! The only day I can wake up whichever time I want to. Argh. I'm really deprived of a good nap. I managed to sleep at around 12am last night, something which I have not successfully achieved since a long time ago. Thanks to Tasha, for making me stay up till 4.30am with her the previous night.

Oh! Jkok managed an A1 for her O level mother tongue! I'm very happy for her! She finally told me in the evening as she refused to tell me during the afternoon. But it was rather expected anyway. I mean, her Chinese is supposedly good. NOT FAIR.

When walking out with the netballers today, we were coming up with all the chen3 yu3. I came up with loads! But most were incorrect and illogical. For example, tian1 kong1 lan3 lan3 (got inspired when I looked up above the sky!) and tai4 yang3 shang4 xia4. It was rather amusing. Haha.

Till the next time,
Jerdy the Nerdy.


8/12/2005 11:56:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com